Privacy and Terms.
Effective: September 24, 2018
This acceptable use policy sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable conduct for our CastCircle services. We may suspend or terminate a user account if there are deliberate, repeated violations, or there is a credible risk of harm to other users or our customers.
• Enjoy using CastCircle!
• Keep password and login information secure
• Upload anything that you have the rights to under the law
• Comply with applicable laws and government regulations, including but limited to intellectual property, data, privacy and export control laws
• Comply with US Securities and Exchange Commission rules, and any local country securities laws.
• Notify us of any data loss, theft, security breach or unauthorized use of login credentials.
• Use commercially reasonable efforts to protect unauthorized access to CastCircle services
• Use CastCircle for illegal purposes
• Permit unauthorized access to CastCircle
• Share or transfer your account without authorization
• Send unsolicited communication, advertisements or spam
• Impersonate any person, or entity
• Use CastCircle to upload or transmit data that breaks any law, including but not limited to Intellectual Property or Data Protection.
• Use CastCircle to transmit a virus or worm or any link to a virus or worm
• Attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, modify, copy, or disable CastCircle
• Use CastCircle to harm minors or interacts or targets users under the age of 13
• Only use provided interfaces to create accounts, or search - no scraping
• Use CastCircle for pornography, or hate speech
• Use CastCircle for consumer purposes, as CastCircle is intended for use by business and organizations
• Sub-license, or resell services without prior approval
• Use CastCircle to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act or other laws and regulations concerning national security, defense or terrorism
Please also feel free to contact CastCircle if you have any questions about this Acceptable Use Policy or CastCircle’s practices. You may contact us at email@example.com or at our mailing address below:
123 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94105