Privacy and Terms.
Effective: September 24, 2018
We take intellectual property seriously and require that CastCircle customers and Circle users do. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act provides a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement that we have implemented at CastCircle. If you own a copyright or act on behalf of a copyright holder and want to claim a third party is infringing on CastCircle, send a notice to us that includes:
1. A description of the copyrighted work.
2. A description of the location of the copyrighted work in CastCircle.
3. Your contact details
4. The following statement “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law (e.g as a fair use). :
5. The following statement “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”;
6. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized by the copyright owner.
Please mail copyright notices to:
123 Mission St
San Francisco, CA 94105